We offer a range of publications to assist members in their professional practice and to keep up to date with broader issues impacting on psychology.
NZPsS members who are registered psychologists are required to abide by the Code of Ethics.
Members can access a competitive professional indemnity insurance scheme through our relationship with Aon.
In addition, we offer a range of services that are available to members.
- The New Zealand Journal of Psychology
- Psychology Aotearoa
- Connections monthly e-newsletter
- Find a mentor
- Find a supervisor
- ProQuest database
- Access to professional practice videos
- Legal advice for those who have indemnity insurance through the NZPsS indemnity insurance scheme with Aon
- Ethics Helpdesk
- Affiliate membership of the American Psychological Association
We promote the employment of psychologists through our Psychology Vacancies section.