Terms & Conditions
Every effort has been made to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website.
The content of the New Zealand Psychological Society website is not intended as a substitute for care from a psychologist or other health care professional.
We, the New Zealand Psychological Society:
- will not accept any responsibility for information which is inadvertently incorrect and where action has been taken as a result of the information on this site
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice
- advertisements appearing do not necessarily represent an endorsement
- we are not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website, nor do we endorse this content and these sites
- may revise these terms and conditions at any time.
The contents of this website should not be interpreted as legal advice.
The information on this website is subject to copyright and may only be reproduced with our agreement.
For further information please contact us