Poster Presentations at Conference
Poster presenters are required to register and pay for at least one day at Conference, the same as paper presenters.
- Poster submissions should be made in the same way as paper presentations, using the abstract submission form available here (this includes a 'tick box' for poster identification.)
- The maximum space allocation per poster is: 1200mm wide x 1500mm
- Include a section at the top containing the poster title, name/s of author/s and their affiliation/s.
- Ensure the poster material is large enough to be viewed from a distance of one metre.
- Keep any drawings and charts clear and simple.
- Velcro attachments will be provided.
- Student Subscribers presenting posters will be eligible for the Best Student PosterPrize.
- Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.There will be no scheduled presentations but poster presenters are free to discuss their posters with interested delegates.